Our Diverse Services at Affordable Rates!
Weekly (One-Time) Lawn Mowing Service
Weekly (or one-time) lawn mowing services include:
- mowing grass
- careful trimming around trees, flowerbeds, fences, etc.
- blowing debris off sidewalks and driveways
- hauling off lawn clippings (if necessary)
Get your lawn de-thatched and ready for another growing season!
Spring clean-ups include:
- De-thatching (power raking) of the lawn to break up the thatch layer built up in the turf over the winter under feet of snow
- Removal of leaves, garbage, and pebbles and other debris from walkways and flowerbeds
- Raking away any of last year's growth in flower beds
Lawn maintenance includes:
- weed treatments
- trimming hedges, bushes, shrubs
- trimming trees
- seeding a new lawn
Hazard Tree Removal Services
Chena Lawn Care partners with Sherpa Tree Service to take care of any hazard tree removal needs. We'll be glad to help you get a quote on any hazard tree removal projects.
Gutter cleaning in the Spring and/or Fall seasons gets your roof and gutters ready for the summer rainy season.
Background and Story
Chena Lawn Care started in 2017 with one man and a few customers but is growing in size and reputation all the time as word gets out about fast & reliable service and attention to detail. Owner Benjamin Smith learned the ins-and-outs of lawn care in the Interior from the fine folks at Mow and Snow – a local company specializing in lawn care and snow removal in Ester for 12+ years.
After growing up around golf courses and doing lawn care in Texas, Benjamin moved to Ester in 2016 to pursue outdoor adventures in the Alaskan wilderness and get back to building community with Chinese friends. Lawn care has been a perfect fit for Benjamin, giving him time and flexibility for work and pleasure.