providing quality customer service
Home inspections are the need of the hour when you want to buy a new house, or are building a new one. There will be a lot of companies in Katy TX that will give you a home inspection but not all of them are worth it. A new home inspection can be tricky and it is important and that is why a certified home inspector is necessary. Do not rely on rookies with a check-list, HomeFax Inspectors provides you with a thorough and trustworthy home inspection service that will never be the second best in Katy TX.
We do house inspections the best and are experts at finding out issues and fixing them. We are making residential inspection and commercial inspection more comprehensive by the day and are your inspection superheroes. HomeFax has a team of highly professional home inspectors that are job specifically trained.
We are a bonded, licensed, and insured company that increases our credibility from other home inspection companies of Katy TX. We have been in this business for quite some time now and have a lot of experience. You will not regret hiring home fax for your building inspection as we make sure we cover every small detail.
Services We Offer in Katy TX:
We offer a range of inspection services in Katy TX and are the best real estate inspection company in town. The services we offer all add up to make a thorough and complete inspection for your house whether it is new or old.
- We offer pre drywall inspection, which is very important to get for obvious reasons. If you do not have a pre drywall inspection and there are damages to cover later, it will end up costing you a lot more.
- We also offer phase inspection for new construction homes and buildings.
- A pre purchase inspection is important before you make a huge investment without knowing any facts. We offer a complete inspection for homes before you purchase them so that you can make an informed decision.
- Pre-sale inspection is good faith for any seller. If you want to get a better price for your property you can get an inspection beforehand for the buyers to see. If pre sale inspections look promising, the buyer may seal the deal without asking for an inspection.
- Pre closing inspection and pre listing inspections are also getting very popular before you buy or sell a house.
- We also offer pre market inspections so that you can get reasonable advice and a repair assessment before you put your property for sale on the market.
- Our services are fool-proof and thorough and that is why all our house inspections also include a foundation inspection.
- You do not need to worry if you have a pool that stinks or the tiles are cracked. We will get you a pool inspection while we’re at it as well.
- We are experts at thermal imaging and have all the necessary equipment and technology to give you a thermal scan of your property.
- We also offer water damage inspections and can tell you how much repairs are needed by water penetration inspection and water intrusion inspection.
You can reach us via phone at 832-275-0325 or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For details, Please feel free to call us at 832-275-0325